Expert mortgage and protection advice with My Mortgage Gateway
We are here to cut through the jargon and help you understand the world of mortgages. Call and speak to one of our advisers today or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet the My Mortgage Gateway Team
Meet the Team at My Mortgage Gateway
Find out more about our team ...
Call us on 01625 725 291
My Mortgage Gateway is part of Mortgage Advice Bureau which is the UK’s leading mortgage intermediary brand, winning over 150 national awards for the quality of its advice and service. We offer expert mortgage and protection advice in the Macclesfield and surrounding areas of Bramhall, Cheadle Hulme, Poynton, Adlington, Hazel Grove, Stockport, Withington, Didsbury, Burnage, Levenshulme and Chorlton areas.
We are able to provide appointments, both face-to-face, over the phone, and by video call. The expert advice we offer places us in a very strong position to ensure that our customers have access to the latest deals available and receive a first-class service. Our mortgage advisers are available to provide you with the advice you need at a time to suit you. They will take care of everything from explaining all of your options and helping you select the right mortgage, to choosing the most suitable protection for you and your family, and handling the whole application process. Why My Mortgage Gateway stands out...
• We can provide face-to-face, telephone advice, or video calls for our customers.
• We search 1,000s of mortgage deals to find the right one for your circumstances and needs. Some of these schemes cannot be found on the high street and are exclusive to My Mortgage Gateway.
• We pride ourselves on our professional service, which continues throughout the lifetime of our relationship, not just when your mortgage completes.
• We provide a full range of lifestyle and income protection cover to protect you from the unexpected.
• We cover all aspects of property-related lending including Help-to-Buy, Buy-to-Let, Affordable Housing schemes and many more.
For insurance business we offer products from a choice of insurers.
See what our customers are saying about us in our Facebook and Google reviews:
Because we play by the book we want to tell you that…
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
The fee is up to 1%, but a typical fee is 0.3% of the amount borrowed.